Main Menu

1973 ‘Cuda project - $7500 - Greater Toronto Area

Started by YYZ, January 05, 2021, 09:49:27 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

Seems like not a bad deal with all the new sheet metal?

anlauto

Scary thing is that someone has replaced the rear frame rails, who knows if they are installed exactly correct when the back half of the car is missing....there is also currently ownership issues...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

This was first listed as a 70-71 project, then changed to the 73 project, now it's been changed to a 70 project :crazytalk:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/mississauga-peel-region/70-cuda-project-car/1544495034

The car is a 73, the ownership and VIN are a 70 I believe :huh:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

kdcarman

Quote from: anlauto on January 06, 2021, 05:45:32 AM
This was first listed as a 70-71 project, then changed to the 73 project, now it's been changed to a 70 project :crazytalk:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/mississauga-peel-region/70-cuda-project-car/1544495034

The car is a 73, the ownership and VIN are a 70 I believe :huh:

A bag of bones

jimynick

"A bag of bones"- it's a bag of something, that's for sure! Mixed up vintage, possibly sketchy repairs already done and basically the whole rest of the car to be done, who knows if all the pieces are there, What's the oem engine and where is it, interior parts, ? etc. etc. I like the "price is firm, don't waste your time" also. I'd take his advice, to not waste my time- on this piece of poo poo, for "only" $10k!  :looney:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

xx88man

:iagree:   Personally I wouldn't take a chance buying a car that is this much apart unless it was a great deal.   :alan2cents:
Keep yer foot in it

anlauto

From what I understand is that he had a rusted 1970 Cuda that he took to a shop and they told him it was too far gone. He bought a wrecked Viper (see his other ads) and then wanted to put the V10 6 speed in the Cuda....They told him to get a better Cuda shell....so he bought the 73....Then after a few years the shop decided they could do what he wanted done so they pulled the plug and gave him everything back, well almost everything....
Very discouraged, he now wants to sell everything ...

I heard this story second hand... :dunno: