1973 Plymouth Barracuda 'Cuda

Started by MasonDaniel7, August 28, 2018, 01:00:30 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

xx88man

Keep yer foot in it

Spikedog08

I am just amazed at the recent increase in round taillight barracuda prices . . . although this appears to be a really nice car in good condition, not original motor and clearly not stock? 

What do you think is driving this market?  Supply and demand?   :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

303 Mopar

Quote from: Spikedog08 on August 28, 2018, 07:47:47 AM
I am just amazed at the recent increase in round taillight barracuda prices . . . although this appears to be a really nice car in good condition, not original motor and clearly not stock? 

Along with supply/demand, I think the rise in 72-74's are relative to the rise for 70-71's.  This one looks like a nice car, he is a little high  in price but its probably worth mid $30's.

b5cuda

Agree - supply and demand, reasonably good economy, and movies like fast and furious giving exposure to the younger generation.

IRON MAN

I am one of the many who prefer the round tail lights. Better yet, the round tail light cars are usually cheaper. This may be why there is a strong market for them. I also prefer the round tail lights on the 68 Charger which tends to command more $$ on the market than the other year Chargers.

Cuda70-74

Quote from: IRON MAN on August 28, 2018, 10:50:55 AM

I am one of the many who prefer the round tail lights. Better yet, the round tail light cars are usually cheaper. This may be why there is a strong market for them. I also prefer the round tail lights on the 68 Charger which tends to command more $$ on the market than the other year Chargers.
Agreed the round taillights on the 72-74 cuda,70 cuda  and 68 charger are the best. I want a 68 charger but dang there expensive
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger