Main Menu

1973 Plymouth Barracuda project

Started by MasonDaniel7, June 04, 2021, 12:22:03 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MasonDaniel7

1972V21Cuda

It's a little late to worry about parking that hunk of junk inside...

Brads70

Get out the AMD catalogue and order everything..... :bricks:

anlauto

Demand is pretty high right now, I'm sure it will sell :bigmoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Over the years I've watched the market drop out several times. I think in a year or two there are going to be a lot of people wondering what the heck were they thinking when they spent all that money on something with no substance.
Sheldon

Rich G.

I've started with a lot worse than that. Pictures don't show a lot but if it's all there minus the engine and trans. it probably is worth it if you can do everything yourself. They're not making anymore and there not getting any cheaper unfortunately. You have to do it for yourself because there is no resale value in it.

DeathProofCuda

Admittedly I don't know very much about the 72-74 cars, but I don't recall ever seeing a BH car (Barracuda) with an H code 340.  Weren't 340s normally only available in the Cuda?

anlauto

Quote from: DeathProofCuda on June 04, 2021, 02:16:56 PM
Admittedly I don't know very much about the 72-74 cars, but I don't recall ever seeing a BH car (Barracuda) with an H code 340.  Weren't 340s normally only available in the Cuda?

Nope, it was an extra cost option on the BH Barracuda as well.... 390 made in 72, 626 made in 73, and 125 360 Barracudas in 74....according to GG white book
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

DeathProofCuda

Quote from: anlauto on June 04, 2021, 02:25:05 PM
Quote from: DeathProofCuda on June 04, 2021, 02:16:56 PM

Nope, it was an extra cost option on the BH Barracuda as well.... 390 made in 72, 626 made in 73, and 125 360 Barracudas in 74....according to GG white book

There's always something new to learn about these cars.  Thanks Alan! :cheers: