Main Menu

All I can say is............WOW

Started by Stein, May 02, 2018, 04:26:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

BIGSHCLUNK

De Plane De plane! (Fantasy Island)

Timbbuc2

All I can say is I must have paid too much for mine. Even the CAT cant believe  what a good deal it is. :haha:
Get in, I'll drive

HP2

Where do some of these guys get their pictures from?  My cell phone, which is about 6 years old, can produce better pictures than that.

cuda hunter

Every old guy that I know has a non touch screen phone.
All their photos taken look fuzzy.  so they are just using older phones that are button phones.   

They are pretty funny! 

I gave an old buddy of mine a touch screen phone.  He didn't want it but he broke his button phone.  He has already broken three touch screen phones.  So I understand why old guys don't want these new crappy touch screens.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

Some old guys don't even have a cell phone :waving:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

My wife pretty much forced me to get rid of my flip phone. That thing was tough and I miss it. The only thing good about the new phones is my truck has a nice spot on the console for it to sit. My camera still takes better photos but the new phone is about halfway to my camera all right.
Sheldon

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on May 05, 2018, 07:18:01 AM
Some old guys don't even have a cell phone :waving:

AKA ..... electronic dog collar. If it wasn't for business I sure wouldn't have one!

JS29

If it wasn't for the wrecker I would not have one ether!!!!!!   :thumbdown: