Main Menu

440 six pack engine .......

Started by ek3, February 18, 2021, 08:20:01 AM

Previous topic Next topic

ek3

anlauto

So how does he know it's a "six pack motor "? :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ek3

that thing he is pointing at ! and the blue paint...........?

anlauto

What's the determining factor he's pointing at ? :looney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

750-h2

With blue paint it is most likely a 4 barrel engine, but all 71 HP 440 have what is known as 6 pack internals.   

ek3

:takemymoney:  the special flexplate  with the micro stamped six pack id numbers that only came on 71 six bbl engines...

1971Y13

Just as Hemi Orange is a special color, same rules for the Six-Pack Blue.
1971 'Cuda
1968 GTX

6bblgt

the partial VIN is from a 1971 Chrysler C-body - of which they made ZERO total 440+6 cars EVER

pricing seems appropriate for a "going-out-of-business" sale, buy it ALL for $1B ...... or he's going to scrap it!!  :rofl:

https://forum.e-bodies.org/general-topics/7/mopar-city-shutting-down/20012/msg251179#msg251179

anlauto

I was wondering if that was the guy....nice to see he's honest about the parts he's selling... :crazytalk:

RUNCHARGER

Hmm: I guess I have $11k sitting on the garage floor I didn't know about. Whhooooeeeee.
Sheldon

Skdmark

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane: