Main Menu

5 V codes

Started by cuda hunter, March 26, 2020, 06:58:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

This guy says he's got 5 V codes and multiple other cars.  I can't get him to supply any information.  But he does say that if you come by his place he will be glad to talk about what he has.    I apparently pissed him off over the years because I keep asking for info and he keep giving me an address and I don't show up.  Although I never said I would come by as it's in California.  However I need and want some date coded parts for a V. 
  Just putting it out there in case any of you are around that area, it sounds like this guy has some stuff.  However it's been for sale for a while now and with no info, it doesn't appear it's going to get sold. 

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/d/phelan-1970-plymouth-cuda/7098115484.html

Parts & Cars.....1970 Plymouth 'Cuda 440, 6 pack, Real V code car. PARTS Available. 4 speed with posi rear end. Rust free, body parts, rally wheels, disc brakes, scoop hood, interior parts, bucket seats, center console, rally dash, motor and trans parts. Call or text 760- 9six3- 78zero9
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

nsmall

Is this guys name Dayrl?  If it is, you better have lots of money as he does in fact have a huge collection, like thousands and thousands of mopar parts, but all I ever seen him offer to me were prices double what you would pay at a swap meet. 

cuda hunter

I don't recall his name.  Sorry.
Just know he said he has 5 V's in various stages from projects to finished.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

E74cuda

I believe it's Daryl Finch. I have bought once from him years ago at the Spring Fling. It seemed to me that he always took most of the parts back home because of pricing. Unfortunately most of what he has will probably never end up on a car again.

JS29

You would think that after taking most of his stuff home after an event, eventually he would figure that out. :bigmoney:

scf100

Quote from: JS29 on March 27, 2020, 10:04:14 AM
You would think that after taking most of his stuff home after an event, eventually he would figure that out. :bigmoney:

It's the thrill of having something everyone wants but you have no intention of selling because if you sell all the stuff and cars your no longer popular.........unless you have a pork chop around your neck then every dog is still your friend
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

cuda hunter

Well I would think that if he has 5 V's that he would eventually want to sell one.  Still have 4 more so he would still be popular. 
Well I just posted this so maybe someone might want to try to drag something out of the fella.  Not trying to down the guy.