Main Menu

1970 Cuda 340 in Seattle

Started by 71vert340, May 19, 2018, 05:40:18 PM

Previous topic Next topic

71vert340

Looks nice for $40K. 340 car. Do a search as there's a few other Cuda/Barracuda cars for sale there.
https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/1970-cuda-340-limelight/6588082546.html
Terry

71vert340

Taking another look, it seems like I've seen this car somewhere else. The engine compartment is not done. At least that shows any problems (rust). Rear splash pan looks crinkled. No exhaust tips. I'd really have to check it out before buying. I do like that color on the Cuda.  Looks like he's willing to barter/trade.
Terry

gzig5

Exact same ad shows the car in Chicago??  Been on CL here for at least a month.  Area code in contact is for San Francisco.
https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/d/1970-plymouth-340-cuda-with/6567663642.html

6bblgt

car has been advertised for many years - phone number is San Francisco bay area

I saved a couple of the same pics from an August 2013 Craigslist ad  :lookatthat:

miketyler

Was also running in Dallas Craigslist. Decal is wrong and missing exhaust tips?

GY3R/T

H6BW means a little more than just White Bucket Seats....   ::)

RzeroB

Price has gone up 7K ... was $32,995 for a long time.  :looney:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

71vert340

Aha, I knew I'd seen the car before. If it's too good to seem true, it probably is a scam.
Thanks. Terry.

nsmall

Quote from: 6bblgt on May 19, 2018, 06:37:34 PM
car has been advertised for many years - phone number is San Francisco bay area

I saved a couple of the same pics from an August 2013 Craigslist ad  :lookatthat:

:iagree:

Talked to the guy literally years ago.  He couldnt sell it for 32k, so he ups it to 39k :looney:

I remember he claims its rare as it was built in LA or something about the month built and has a rubber bumper.

JUST TO  :deadhorse:, BEEN FOR SALE FOR YEARS