Main Menu

70 Hemi Challenger

Started by Brads70, February 24, 2017, 05:27:30 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

A #1 Condition car?   :no:   Not in my book.  Very cool car, but I think that's a little on the strong side of the price scale.   :rubeyes:

303 Mopar

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 24, 2017, 05:30:35 PM
A #1 Condition car?   :no:   Not in my book.  Very cool car, but I think that's a little on the strong side of the price scale.   :rubeyes:

Have you ever seen a true #1 condition car in person?  I haven't.  I've seen people who claim to have one but not even close.

Brads70

I think someone is " fishing" ......  Looks a little "over restored"  for a "#1" car? But I'm far from an expert.....

Roadman

Column shift Hemi.   :notsure:    I hate when I look at ads like this and plug wires look like crap.    :alan2cents:

Cuda Cody

Not a bad restoration, but showing it's age and lots of little things that would need corrected.  Getting to a #1 status is extremely hard.  Not many have done, myself included.

Roadman

Quote from: 303 Mopar on February 24, 2017, 05:32:41 PM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 24, 2017, 05:30:35 PM

Have you ever seen a true #1 condition car in person?  I haven't.  I've seen people who claim to have one but not even close.

Saw Alan's AAR at Carlisle 2 years ago, as close to #1 as I've ever seen.    :canada:      :rebelflag"

71GranCoupe

With the exchange rate, does it sell for around 160k US?  We need Alan, he should know where the exchange is at.

Brads70

using google $195,000 Canadian is $148940.23 USD

71GranCoupe

Quote from: Brads70 on February 24, 2017, 05:50:31 PM
using google $195,000 Canadian is $148940.23 USD

That's better yet.

anlauto

I love the Mississauga Ontario in the ad ,location but the car is in Quebec according to the phone number.....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

That's been for sale for awhile. Lots of work to do on it alright.
Sheldon

fc7cuda

Quote from: Roadman on February 24, 2017, 05:37:58 PM
            Column shift Hemi.   :notsure:    I hate when I look at ads like this and plug wires look like crap.    :alan2cents:

:iagree:  What the heck?  It's easy to fix, and put on the right coil too.  :tool:

HP_Cuda

Do you really want to negotiate with a French Canadian???

:rofl:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

anlauto

Curious as to why it has the wrong seats in it, makes me wonder what it looked like before restoration, or better yet....makes me wonder if it was a bench seat car...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration