Main Menu

70 Hemicuda project

Started by BFM_Cuda, January 23, 2018, 04:05:20 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Does that price include the restoration ? :huh:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Only has 10 % more to complete it !

kathyscuda

I spoke to dave over the years.
he had like 13 AAR's last I remember.

EV2RTSE

They were discussing this one on moparts... 22" rad opening, questionable torque box welds, etc.  :bricks:

cuda hunter

Quote from: kathyscuda on February 01, 2018, 06:23:05 AM
I spoke to dave over the years.
he had like 13 AAR's last I remember.

That dave is something else.  has had all kinds of hemi cars and aar's and ta's over the years. 
Once I went up to one of his yards/houses and saw a lot of really rare metal.

Not cheap though. Ever....
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Spikedog08

I see the auction has ended . . . wonder if it sold.  Too rich for my blood . . . seems over priced to me?   Factory replacement block, no shaker parts or hood, questionable areas . . .

:dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

BFM_Cuda

No disrespect to this particular ebay seller at all, but whenever I see someone's screen name or user name with "420" in it, I always shake my head a little.    :drunk:

cuda hunter

Quote from: BFM_Cuda on February 01, 2018, 02:49:50 PM
No disrespect to this particular ebay seller at all, but whenever I see someone's screen name or user name with "420" in it, I always shake my head a little.    :drunk:

I just have to say, I set up million dollar marijuana grow facilities.  As a hobby.  These plants go to children who need medication for things like seizures.  These drugs are life savers for many many children in this nation.  Just because someone has 420 doesn't make them a stupid pot head.  I deal with multi millionaires to build facilities that are legal and medicinal. 
  Often times, in my experience, that 420 signifies a good amount of money behind it, not just the typical hollywood image of cheech and chong puffing a joint.  Those images are why we are not 100% legal in the states.  Yet. 

Sorry to rant.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Jim AAR

Quote from: cuda hunter on February 01, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

I just have to say, I set up million dollar marijuana grow facilities.  As a hobby.  These plants go to children who need medication for things like seizures.  These drugs are life savers for many many children in this nation.  Just because someone has 420 doesn't make them a stupid pot head.  I deal with multi millionaires to build facilities that are legal and medicinal. 
  Often times, in my experience, that 420 signifies a good amount of money behind it, not just the typical hollywood image of cheech and chong puffing a joint.  Those images are why we are not 100% legal in the states.  Yet. 

Sorry to rant.

:iagree: Well said Cuda Hunter, well said.  :clapping:

People need to get their heads out of the ground and realize how much good it does for Seizures, PTSD, etc....

And realize that it was the Cotton industry that forced the governments hand in making Marijuana a Schedule 1 drug because they could not compete with Hemp.

Alcohol does 1000 times more harm to society than Marijuana has done or will ever do. Prohibition started for a reason back in the 20's because of the violence associated with it.

I'll rant with you Cuda Hunter....

My  :alan2cents:

RUNCHARGER

I don't think that Cuda had anything going for it. JMO.
Sheldon

Spikedog08

I guess I am not up with the times as I have no idea what 420 means?   Still wonder if the auction ended with a sale or not.  Still that that was a lot of money for that car with what it offered.   :alan2cents:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!