Main Menu

70 Plymouth Barracuda 70 project car vin BS23N0 big block 383

Started by MasonDaniel7, August 06, 2020, 12:17:48 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MasonDaniel7

Brads70

That one sure needs the AMD catalog thrown at it..... 

Rich G.

I wonder how long ago those AAR stripes were put on to be faded that bad. You got to love the description. 100% restorable and all missing parts available online. Worth$$$$ when done! Forgot to mention will cost more to restore then what it's worth. At least he's not asking 20K for it. No title which is just as bad.

71vert340

At first glance, I thought the floor pans looked pretty good because they were green. Then I noticed the pans were mostly gone and I was seeing the green grass under the car. :rubeyes:
Terry

RUNCHARGER

It wouldn't make any sense to restore unless you had a ton of parts sitting in your basement already. And a welder. And a lot of time.
Sheldon

HP_Cuda

I wouldn't even touch this one as the frame rails are goners
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Shoooter

cuda hunter

That thing is rough.  And I thought my last M46 was rough.  this takes the cake.  I can just imagine what I can't see is creeping through.  that thing might not make it onto a trailer.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

JS29

:iagree: And if it did make it onto the trailer, I would suggest smooth road's. And keep watching the mirror's for parts shacking loose.  :yes: 

Shoooter