Main Menu

70 r/t 440 project 10k

Started by hato, January 22, 2017, 11:27:56 AM

Previous topic Next topic

hato

so yesterday i met a nice fellow from cc.com who was unloading his stalled project r/t challenger am passing on the car as i really want a cuda so figure someone here might want a really good project car.  things i know is its go mango with white roof, interior & butt stripe he has the fender tag and broadcast sheet it is not numbers matching he has most of the housings /trim and missing front and back windshield, rallye cluster, he has the console parts i can forward your number to him if your interested though pm. only serious cancer i saw was the trunk pan had a few holes and the drivers side foot pan had 3 quarter size holes in it. 
:EDIT he is asking 10k or best offer he has turned down 6k to my knowledge

hato

more pictures last two of rear frame rails i can aquire a photo of the tag if anyone wants it

Cuda Cody

Real a 440 U Code High Impact color project!!!!  AND it looks like it might be somewhat solid!  Any idea where he's located?  Mind if I share it with our Facebook family?

hato

ya go ahead it is near bourbonnais,IL  if someone needs more pics i can arrange to go out there as its just a hour away

kathyscuda

looks to solid to be a new england car.
good deal

fc7cuda

Yeah, somewhere between $6-10K would be good, depending on other parts included and personal inspection.  :alan2cents:

Tom

DetMatt

Killer color combo! Orange and white together is one of my favorites.

Ebbs

This was my prior project....I let it go to a guy from Sweden

Brad

RUNCHARGER

There was a better one for the same price in Ca. about a month ago I believe.
Sheldon