Main Menu

71 bh vert

Started by cuda hunter, June 12, 2018, 05:37:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

Not mine.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/d/1971-plymouth-barracuda/6615360545.html

1971 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible For Sale/For Trade - $45 (Canton)

1971 plymouth barracuda
VIN: Bh27g1b327861
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
paint color: green
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
For sale or trade is my 1971 Plymouth barracuda.

This is an all numbers matching car That maintains its original "sassy grass" green color.

It has its original 318 numbers matching engine with its torque flight automatic matching numbers transmission.

The floors and trunk on this car are solid. There is some bondo in the driver side door.

The fenders and quarters are solid.

This car starts, idles, runs, shifts, drives and brakes.

The tires are in excellent condition along with the rally wheels, center hubs and trim rings.

The seats and interior have no rips or tears.

There are no cracks in the dash.

The carpets are sun faded.

This car needs restoration.

If your a car guy then you know this cars value, especially a numbers matching one.

I have a clear and clean Ga. Title.

I would like to trade this car for a good looking, good running 4 speed car between the years 1965-1972, of equal or greater value as I may add cash for the right deal.

No 4 door cars! No projects and no junk.

Please do not undermine my intelligence with low ball offers or inconsiderate offers.

I will never put your car down, so give me the same respect.

Call or text Joel with your trades or offers at: (770) 882-6876 God Bless....
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

RUNCHARGER

$45k for a 318 that needs a restoration? Pass.
Sheldon

Crocha617

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on June 12, 2018, 09:51:28 PM
$45k for a 318 that needs a restoration? Pass.

That car appeared to of sold with a buy it now of $49,500 on Ebay at the end of April. I guess the deal didn't go through?

JS29

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

JS29

kathyscuda

when sellers decide to come back down to earth,
any one of would be able to come up with 25k for a car like this.
to enjoy for a couple years or more and not have to worry "did I pay too much"

TOO MANY ARE THINKING ABOUT THE QUICK FLIP.

flip season is over for this vert. its maxed out.

anlauto

:haha: :haha: :haha: The days of $25K 1971 Barracuda convertibles are long since past....you may have got one 15 years ago for that price....not going to happen today... :crying:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

scf100

Canton is northern Atlanta burb

Looks like lots of short cuts and quick paint job.......
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

Chryco Psycho

$45 seems reasonable  :)

RUNCHARGER

Well: For someone else's money it seems fair to me all right.
Sheldon

72hemi

It is probably the most reasonable 71 convertible I have seen in a really long time. I remember (not that long ago mind you), when rotted hulks of convertibles were selling for $30k. I am still kicking myself for not buying a yellow 71 318 convertible back in the late 90's for $13k, that was a done, driving car. One day I will be fortunate enough to own one.
Life's too short to drive boring cars

Brads70

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on June 20, 2018, 08:48:22 PM
$45 seems reasonable  :)

:iagree: asking 45 k for a running and driving 71 Barracuda seems good to me if it's solid metal wise?
This time next year it will have a hemi and be 300k at B,J LOL

kathyscuda

Quote from: anlauto on June 15, 2018, 05:29:56 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha: The days of $25K 1971 Barracuda convertibles are long since past....you may have got one 15 years ago for that price....not going to happen today... :crying:

alan your not looking hard enough.
a friend recently bought a 71 318 vert in the same condition as this one for 25k
NEVER SAY NEVER..

anlauto

Quote from: kathyscuda on June 21, 2018, 04:14:03 AM
Quote from: anlauto on June 15, 2018, 05:29:56 AM

alan your not looking hard enough.
a friend recently bought a 71 318 vert in the same condition as this one for 25k
NEVER SAY NEVER..

Please post pictures of it, I would love to see it. :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration