Main Menu

71 Butterscotch 340 R/T

Started by Roadman, March 03, 2017, 04:10:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

That would be a nice looking car all redone!  :drooling:

anlauto

Nice little project for somebody. I like the factory M05 "door edge guards"  :ohyeah:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Isn't that the one that was on Craigslist a short while back?  Something like $7k?  Up in NY if I recall?  I'll see if I can find it....

Cuda Cody

anlauto

Yup...nice tidy profit ! "The American way " :unitedstates: :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Brads70

ec_co

@HP_Cuda   "Ok who wants to bet you see this sucker back up in a week for a flippers delight?"

anyone take you up on that bet? good call  :clapping:
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

HP_Cuda

Dang where do I buy those Super Lotto tickets again!!!!

Good luck to the new owner!
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

fc7cuda

Is that common to have the RT strip and RT fender emblems? I can't say I've seen that.  :alan2cents:

Certainly a good starter project, too bad the seller is a flipper.  Makes it more expensive for the true collector who's already going to have more in it than it's worth.

anlauto

The stripes on the fenders are not correct, either the stripes were added, modified or the emblems were added. The car is probably not as "original" as it appears.

As for the flipper, he's very lucky he spotted a deal and was able to act fast.....All the power to him. :worship: :bigmoney:
The car should now sell on EBay for a more accurate value. :alan2cents: