Main Menu

Anyone know this AAR?

Started by Fastmark, January 20, 2019, 10:53:56 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Fastmark

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Plymouth-Cuda-340-6-pack-6-barrel-4-speed-Rallye-Cluster-AAR/173748801542

Looks decent but lots to undo. Sure want to check it for a re body with that ac firewall, though. Lots of parts missing and looks to be at a dealers lot in WA state.

kdcarman

From the description:
The biggest deviation from stock was the addition of an air conditioning firewall to accommodate a factory style air conditioning system from Vintage Air without looking modified.

anlauto

The biggest deviation from stock is removing the three riv-nuts from each inner rocker panel to hang the stock exhaust. :alan2cents:

The car is rebodied but it's a great start to an nice AAR cuda depending on price. The details in the sheet metal are absolutely terrible, but would make a great driver quality car if you could get it priced accordingly  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

kdcarman

Quote from: anlauto on January 20, 2019, 12:54:34 PM
The biggest deviation from stock is removing the three riv-nuts from each inner rocker panel to hang the stock exhaust. :alan2cents:

The car is rebodied but it's a great start to an nice AAR cuda depending on price. The details in the sheet metal are absolutely terrible, but would make a great driver quality car if you could get it priced accordingly  :alan2cents:

I went back and read the description.  Seems a pretty slippery way to describe a re-body:

The cowl VIN stamp is still in place though the core support VIN is not due to a new core support being installed. The factory dash VIN andboth fender tags are present. If you want an all original body, this one isn't it. If you want a nice, solid body this is a great one.