Main Menu

71 Challenger vert project Ebay

Started by LinceCuda, March 05, 2018, 08:25:58 PM

Previous topic Next topic

LinceCuda

It's in the project car section I could't get it to post somebody post it. Build sheet, fender tag, it would be a open canvas car because of the changes already made and the the originality that's gone. It would be a build it as you want car. Not many drop tops projects out there to be had

71GranCoupe

Quote from: LinceCuda on March 05, 2018, 08:25:58 PM
It's in the project car section I could't get it to post somebody post it. Build sheet, fender tag, it would be a open canvas car because of the changes already made and the the originality that's gone. It would be a build it as you want car. Not many drop tops projects out there to be had

Is this the one you are referring too?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-Dodge-Challenger-Convertible-R-T/382399660534?hash=item5908cbc1f6:g:DQUAAOSweWhanLZU&vxp=mtr

LinceCuda

superdave

:crying: I want! Kind of scary unless there a lot of boxes of parts that come with it that aren't pictured. :thinking:

RUNCHARGER

Hah: Yes, it looks a bit like a field car right now.
Sheldon

71GranCoupe

In the picture below, it sure looks like inner fenders were replaced. The guy did say he only paid 8500 for it, so this could be interesting. Kinda wonder what the one or two bidders were thinking, this has over 100 bids at the moment.  :clueless:

LinceCuda

Well it sold for $14,100 not a bad profit this guy made I'd say.