Main Menu

'71 Cuda Pro Street $24k

Started by ec_co, May 27, 2017, 04:48:07 AM

Previous topic Next topic

ec_co

not mine

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/6145070888.html

1971 Plymouth Cuda Pro Street/Drag. With title. BS23BH1- originally 340-4speed , burgundy with 440 butterscotch billboards. The windows roll up and down. It has glass hood and fenders. Now has 500in.(440)by Bowman Engineering with Indy heads and Super Victor intake, 4 bolt mains and 13.5 to 1 compression. TCI 1.82 powerglide w/brake, TCI 5500 stall converter, dana 60 w/4.30 pro-gears, runs on methanol. detuned to run 9.70's - 135 mph, can run racing fuel (change carburetor). This car is featured in the 2011 MOPAR OR NO CAR dvd. Complete, ready to run. TCI 5500 stall converter and TCI drive shaft. Comes with an extra set of Goodyear 33x16.5x15" tires and rear wheels . These true Cuda's are hard to find. Please e-mail me if interested.
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Chryco Psycho

Cuda Cody

Looks like a blast to drive.  :burnout:

Chryco Psycho

:iagree:
Fast running into the 9s too  :banana:

RUNCHARGER

I'd have to change a few things but it seems okay for the price.
Sheldon

Moparman82

ive seen this car on my local CL a couple times, is about 4 hours from me, and about 4 hours from denver i believe, the colors suck, but other than that, pretty rad!   :yes:
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

CudaMoparRay

Wish I could afford it therefore having a daily driver and a drag car.