Main Menu

'72 Cuda 340/auto - WY - $9500

Started by ec_co, May 15, 2017, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ec_co

not mine, don't know them (@ 3hr drive from me)

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/6115936554.html

I am helping sell this for a friend, 1972 'Cuda needing to be brought back to life, this car does not run or drive currently, this is a nice project car. I would say it is about 80%-85% complete, rust on driver's side floor and trunk pan but the rest of floor is good. Trunk surround and trunk has some rust as well. Frame rails are in good shape. Someone had modified dash but as you can see we have two extras to go with, dash-pad is cracked and will need to be replaced. There is no grille and the stainless around the windshield, back-glass, and drip-rails is missing. Front seats are newly recovered but not the back seat. There are many new parts that go with this car and some extra used parts as well. Have lots of receipts. I tried to enclose as many photos as possible to accurately show what we are selling. THIS IS NOT A NUMBERS MATCHING CAR... we are not looking to trade, Cash only.
Make offer let's talk.

I do not need help selling this car three077six0ninethreesix8
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda Cody

Why do people paint a car with rust?   :looney:

Moparman82

I think this car is on CC for sale, I believe the owner is a member there
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

RUNCHARGER

Yes, paint materials are too expensive for that.
Sheldon