Main Menu

'74 Barracuda $8k CO

Started by ec_co, August 23, 2017, 04:09:51 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ec_co

not mine, don't know the owner. long drive from me

https://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/d/1974-plymouth-barracuda/6276618146.html

I have a 1974 Barracuda. It is a factory 318 car. All the numbers are still matching. It has factory front and rear A/C along with window defrost. We just started it up a couple weeks ago and moved it so the motor still runs.
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Roadman

What is front and rear A/C     :notsure:          :thinking:

RUNCHARGER

I'm thinking window crank operated.
Sheldon

cuda hunter

I contacted them via text.  If it's still available I will go check it out. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

No title.  No fender tag.  Doesn't appear to have a build sheet as interior was removed a long time ago.

Has very little rust. 

I talked on the phone to the owner.  He and his father are body shop owners and don't have time for this car.

Have not had a chance to run down there yet. 

318 runs as they started it and moved it from one side of the yard to the other.

And I really don't want to buy another cuda without a fender tag.  Maybe if the price was 3500 or 4K.  maybe.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

It does have a vin tag.

BH 23 g4B ......