Main Menu

A nice 1971 HEMI Challenger for sale !

Started by anlauto, October 24, 2019, 08:13:46 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

A friend of mine restored this car years ago....I remember he got in a big "on-line battle" with the late Dave Waldon over the quality of the glass. I guess back when ECS stated suppling date coded glass, the quality of the glass itself wasn't very good and this 71 Challenger was deducted points at the National judging for have poor quality reproduction glass in it....This was long before Dave Waldon set the standards of OE Gold with his Challenger. The glass has since been swapped out.

https://www.legendarymotorcar.com/inventory/1971-dodge-challenger-rt-hemi-2107.aspx?LMC_eMailer=1
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

Cuda Cody

Does it list the price and I'm not seeing it?

7E-Bodies

1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

JS29

@Cuda Cody Add states inquire for price.  Four-speed's out number automatic's!

750-h2

Very nice detailing on that one! One question, is the gas tank supposed to be completely undercoated?   :thinking:

scf100

That's good because I just ordered an OE date coded windshield!
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

anlauto

Quote from: dodj on October 26, 2019, 07:04:17 PM
Late Dave Waldon?

Yes....Dave Waldon, the founder of ECS and known for building the 4dr Cuda concept and restoring the highest scoring OE Gold cars past away this past Summer with brain cancer :andyangel:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration