Main Menu

AAR project cuda one more

Started by dodgemania, March 11, 2018, 10:12:20 AM

Previous topic Next topic

dodgemania

not mine but one more from Dave
Real Deal AAR Cuda,super rare vitamin c exterior white interior. One of the coolest color combo Iv'e owned, no build sheet, had original fender tag. Car comes with a T/A block and heads, has a usable factory hood. Original deck lid and original spoiler. Car comes with fenders and doors and all glass but a front windshield. Has correct 70 bucket seats. Call or contact me through ebay for more info. Car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end auction early. Car is sold as is. $500.00 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit required within 24 hrs. I will except Paypal for deposit and purchase if buyer pays Paypal fees Thanks, Dave 307-343-3080
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Plymouth-Other-/222875392556?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

1 Wild R/T

Like I already posted in the other thread about this car, he sez it comes with a T/A block & heads.... But the heads are not T/A heads & he doesn't show the block casting # so I have my doubts about it as well....  If your thinking about bidding do your own research...

Or as Ronnie put it... Trust but verify...

GY3R/T

I asked what the bore was on the TA block he has on another auction. He replied " i think it's 30 over, but don't hold me to that ".    :whiteflag:

cuda hunter

He's so hard to get information from.
Even when I traveled up there to talk to him it was like everything was a "secret".

How does he find them all.....
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Bpret

Bpret

I sent the guy a message. He said it has both fender tags. Car is an automatic. The auto kills it for me. Cool color combo

kathyscuda

if he rolled it outside and took a pic it would have helped