Main Menu

awesome barracuda for sale

Started by cuda hunter, March 18, 2019, 07:19:00 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

ragtopdodge

$25k for a 318 Barracuda.

Man, has prices gone up.

Gotta love that rear wing.

:haha:

Crocha617

Wha is that thing on the trunk lid?

1 Wild R/T

RUNCHARGER

If you went out with a fat chick, you could always have here pose on the "wing".
Sheldon

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

scf100

clean car and NO RUST!......WAAAAY AHEAD OF THE GAME HERE FOLKS....
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

aussiemark

You would have to check it out but if is has minimal rust and the interior is in good shape it seems priced fair, I would probably try and get it for 20k with just the original engine.

anlauto

Be a great car to use to re-body a better car like a six pack or Hemi  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

I think at 25K it is a great driver.  Put very little money back into it and just drive it as is. 

So your 6 packs and hemi's can sit in their garage's and not mess up their lip stick. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

JS29

The spoiler appears to be from a mid 90's Mustang!   :foul:

bcbassfishing

What ever that spoiler is from, It gotta go. Looks like a pretty decent starting  point. 

aussiemark

Quote from: cuda hunter on March 19, 2019, 07:20:02 AM
I think at 25K it is a great driver.  Put very little money back into it and just drive it as is. 

So your 6 packs and hemi's can sit in their garage's and not mess up their lip stick.
Exactly, get rid of the spoiler, repair the mounting holes in the trunk lid and do the minimum repairs to make it reliable, safe and look decent. Put the original 318 back in to make it economical for daily use and drive it then when people see it they will realize how crappy modern cars look compared with what used to be plus the value of this vehicle will appreciate as time goes by while new cars depreciate each year it's a win win situation.

Ric

Quote from: anlauto on March 19, 2019, 07:16:36 AM
Be a great car to use to re-body a better car like a six pack or Hemi  :alan2cents:
Did I just read this correctly.... should re-name this site.. re-body .org  :thinking:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration