Main Menu

barracuda for sale in colorado

Started by cuda hunter, March 07, 2018, 07:13:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

This was for sale for a while out of a body shop in canon city,Co.  For 8K
they said there was no fender tag but it has resurfaced after a few months with 4500 more dollars of worth and a fender tag .
And it just being flipped for more money.
Does anyone think this is worth 12.5K?

https://boulder.craigslist.org/cto/d/1974-plymouth-barracuda/6522363993.html

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

I didn't even go look at the car for 8K when the owner told me no fender tag.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

This car just pisses me off.  I spent some time talking to the previous owner about this car.
He said, NO FENDER TAG.  Several times. 

then someone else goes and gets the car and the guy has the fender tag in his shop with the console.

New owner says if it doesn't sell quickly he's going to do a restoration on the car.

No build sheet, no title.  Says he'll have it in May.  So a Colorado Bonded title.  usually takes a few months.

The car is in decent shape with very little rust. 

RUNCHARGER

The $12.5k includes the restoration I hope.
Sheldon

cuda hunter

Dark Moonstone Metallic.

I can't find a picture of that color. Anyone have a picture?

6bblgt

brown * flat hood * 318 * $12K  :thinking: NO!

(sample) KL8 "dark moonstone metallic" pics below  :takealook:

kathyscuda

superdave

Quote from: 6bblgt on March 07, 2018, 09:08:29 PM
brown * flat hood * 318 * $12K  :thinking: NO!
:rofl: I saw the photo on that post and was thinking "I'm not really a fan of 'Cudas but I'll buy that for $12.5k!" Then I went to the craigslist post and quickly realized that was just for color reference!...NO, no no.  :Thud: 

anlauto

I think the days of finding a solid restorable 1970-74 Cuda for under $10K are long gone. $5K won't even get you as decent parts car.

I helped restore the above pictured KL8 74 Cuda. Moonstone Met is a great colour when fresh. That car was a 360 4 speed though, this being a 318 auto is a tough sell.

You'll spend $50K-$60K restoring the car and fully restored, it will struggle to get $30K
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

The AAR for $12k is junk but so is this car. We all know which one would be worth restoring.
Sheldon

cuda hunter