Main Menu

BH code A93 eb5

Started by cuda hunter, March 09, 2018, 06:32:18 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

Looking at a BH car.  70 of course. 
It's eb5 x eb5 with a93   and not much else.

fully taken apart and needs a restore. 

If anyone has any interest I will post up more details and pictures. 

asking 8K.  But.... It's all torn apart and has some rust.  8K is high.

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

JS29

Yes, let's see what your getting your self into now!!!   :popcorn:

cuda hunter

No m46. 

Have to get pictures later.  Heading to D.I.A.

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: cuda hunter on March 09, 2018, 06:53:27 AM
No m46. 

Have to get pictures later.  Heading to D.I.A.

The big white tent city.... enjoy your flight...

Oh, and it's an oil car......     (710 SPD)

nsmall

Im addicted to Cuda Hunters madness.  This guy really likes to hunt.   :popcorn:

cuda hunter

I only post the occasional listing.  I'm always looking when I'm not working it seems.

kathyscuda

m46 ?? quarter airscoops.
why

cuda hunter

yes always looking for another M46 that isn't rusted to death.

Since they came on BH cars only I really push for fender tags on bh cars. 
Every day somewhere in America is a BH that is for sale.  Seems about every 5 years or so I find an M46.
I've found 2 in the past 4 months and another one last summer. 
Cathy, those M46's have that black grill that you have found so many times.  When your ready to let one go, I'm in.

cuda hunter

@kathyscuda , I'm not only looking for M46 cars.  That has just become a passion of mine.
I'm really after any cuda.  I just like to drive them.

But in my searching, I'm after any car I can get that is a mopar that I can afford and then burn some rubber in.  IL didn't get to drive all these things back in the day so I'm really into driving any of them I can.
  Like the other day I went and looked at that charger and that was really the furthest I have ever driven a charger, about 100 feet. Totally cool.  Totally worth driving 2 hours out of my way that evening.

ec_co

Quote from: cuda hunter on March 11, 2018, 08:03:15 AM
I'm after any car I can get that is a mopar that I can afford and then burn some rubber in. 

when G gets finished with the rat Cuda I'd love to take a ride with you. saw it again on Friday and I've really fallen in love with it. ratty road race Cuda with a wing that just seems to work and seems like a helluva lotta fun to just drive. would be fun on the pikes peak run, lol.
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

cuda hunter

I've actually gone about 3/4 way up pikes peak with that car.  Like 20 years ago. 
Over heated.  turned around.

I can't wait for him to get it done.  Was there Friday.   Told him to mess with those mounts a little more.
I'm gonna drive it home with a chase trailer.  I think. 

ply64post

Cuda Hunter      :thinking:

Now you have me curious on your M46 option, so what options and engine combinations would be found on these BH cars?  I'm sure the were not on 6 cylinder cars.           
                                                                     Jeff

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

your welcome.  post up any questions you have or information you might stumble across.   
:bradsthumb: