Main Menu

Challenger RT Convertible PROJECT

Started by anlauto, February 11, 2020, 07:39:58 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

These projects don't come up too often....I like the colour combo on this on  :drooling:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/london/1970-dodge-challenger-rt-383-convertible/1487041540
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

RUNCHARGER

Hmm: No, they don't come up too often. No word of sheet, tag or powertrain so probably not much for docs.
Sheldon

erik70rt

I like it - as long as all of the convertible specific parts are there.  Much more info needed than just what is listed in the ad - rust, driveline, tags, missing parts, etc.  If all checks out, pick it up!

Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

anlauto

Owner just replied to my question:

Fender tag is there, no sheet, engine is from a 69 and tranny appears to be from a 1970

:dunno: Car IS in Ontario (with KiJiJi you can never assume) and the asking price is $22K USD or around $30K CDN

RUNCHARGER

That could be worse then. I think it would be an okay project, real R/T convts don't come up too often that aren't broken in half.
Sheldon

mccannix

Says location Dresden, Ontario, population a bit over 2,000.
I wonder if it is at Hanks Body shop in Dresden
Owner was a real cool E-body aficionado 35-40 years ago.
I could tell you a great E-body shaker story about Hanks from back in the day..... :popcorn: