Main Menu

Challenger Search

Started by FlatlandTA, November 11, 2017, 06:07:15 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

A few years ago there was a black bumble bee stripe 340 Challenger that was orange for sale.  It was in Seattle... wonder if that was the same car?

FlatlandTA

Quote from: Cuda Cody on November 11, 2017, 07:16:24 PM
A few years ago there was a black bumble bee stripe 340 Challenger that was orange for sale.  It was in Seattle... wonder if that was the same car?
Geez coulda been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 Wild R/T

SE dressed as an R/T SE...  Don't think I've ever seen a 340 SE, was it even available?  Seen lots of 318's, lots of 383-2, 383-4 a few 440-4 & 440-6 plus the mighty 426.... But never a 340-4..

Pocket Salesmans guide says no...
But it also says 15" rallies required with A66 pkg & that didn't happen... To bad too....

RUNCHARGER

Yeah, vinyl seats most likely. A lot of these old timer's memories are fading.
Sheldon

anlauto

First off...The car in the picture is NOT the guy's car, it's a picture of an orange one with a black top/stripe he most likely found on the internet :alan2cents: Not even the right colour orange... :stop:

Why couldn't you order leather seats in a JH23H0B ? :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: anlauto on November 12, 2017, 09:22:38 AM
First off...The car in the picture is NOT the guy's car, it's a picture of an orange one with a black top/stripe he most likely found on the internet :alan2cents: Not even the right colour orange... :stop:

Why couldn't you order leather seats in a JH23H0B ? :dunno:

Really?  Then why did he type "Looking for this Challenger I had in 1970"  when he could have typed "Looking for the Challenger I had in 1970 which looks a lot like this Challenger...."

You could order leather seats in a JH23H0B.... You couldn't order a JH29H0B....

anlauto

"Looking for this Challenger I had in 1970...was purchased new in centralia wa by me then sold around 1974"

I guess it's a matter of how you read the word "this" ?

Maybe he should have said..."yea ... I had this , I mean a Challenger in 1970...and now I'm looking for it...." :rofl:

Anyways.....I don't think they had radial Goodyear Eagle Tires in 1970's ;)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: anlauto on November 12, 2017, 09:55:39 AM
"Looking for this Challenger I had in 1970...was purchased new in centralia wa by me then sold around 1974"

I guess it's a matter of how you read the word "this" ?

Maybe he should have said..."yea ... I had this , I mean a Challenger in 1970...and now I'm looking for it...." :rofl:

Anyways.....I don't think they had radial Goodyear Eagle Tires in 1970's ;)

And clearly the car has been restored since the bottom is orange.... But I took it as he'd perhaps seen the car 20+ years ago & snapped a picture since he used the word "This" words matter... I'm starting a new PWM movement....   No, not "Pulse Width Modulated"..... "Printed Words Matter"... :haha:

6bblgt

I'm sure they're out there, but:
I don't know of any info/data on a 340 4bbl 4-speed '70 Challengers w/leather

I know of 8 T/As w/4-speed & leather
I know of 6 T/As w/automatic & leather

Sheldon @RUNCHARGER ended up with the orange w/white bumblebee 340 car out of Seattle - I believe he put a HEMI in it & has since sold it

& correct no JH29 340 cars
& when the A66 package was introduced 15" tires were included - that changed by November '69