Main Menu

Crazy Cheap E Body parts...

Started by anlauto, May 09, 2021, 11:23:55 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1972V21Cuda

1 Wild R/T

Hey, he told me he'll ship... Just said he wouldn't ship to Alan cause Alan won't ship either....  :rofl:

jimynick

You know what Alan, I'll take the lot, minus the fender for the $200. I'll call you about going out to the container park.   :bigthumb: Ian
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Jay Bee

WOW, a reseller will easily make that investment back with just a few parts from there.
Then again that's stating the obvious.
Great score Ian.

anlauto

Special thanks to member jimynick for making the drive out to beautiful Georgetown today, to pick up his new found collection of E Body parts :worship:

jimynick

Quote from: anlauto on May 10, 2021, 12:34:57 PM
Special thanks to member jimynick for making the drive out to beautiful Georgetown today, to pick up his new found collection of E Body parts :worship:
LOL. yeah and now I've got lots of pieces I don't really need, so, on Alan's advice, I'll try to catalog them and see what's what and I'll list them in the for sale section I guess. Always nice to chew the fat with Alan and his wife has a nice car!  :bigthumb:

jimynick

See something you need/want John?  :cheers:

Jay Bee

Not anything I can think of Ian. Besides the ad/pictures are gone, as it should be once something sells on Kijiji. I should have saved them when they were up, maybe I missed something.

mccannix

Here's a few pictures of the parts...

anlauto

Wow, that's pretty good Terry, even I deleted the pictures from my computer and the ad...

mccannix

I had pulled them from the ad to enlarge them and see if there was anything I couldn't live without.

jimynick

"I had pulled them from the ad to enlarge them and see if there was anything I couldn't live without." Annddd? LOL Please don't delete those pics; I went looking in Kijiji and couldn't get them either and now that everything is in boxes in the back of my truck, it's handy to see all the "treasures" that Alan got rid of.....I mean helped me to acquire!  :bigthumb: