Main Menu

Demon for sale

Started by ec_co, August 09, 2017, 12:02:06 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ec_co

pretty surprised they are producing the B5 already, it was supposed to be on hold until Q1 '18 with a few other colors. but if you REALLY want a Demon now and want to overpay by a LOT ... here ya go ...

http://www.customcarswest.com/vehicle-details/2018-dodge-challenger-srt-demon-englewood-co-id-19804132

Stock # ARSBOB12, 6.2 LITER SUPERCHARGED HEMI, Manual, 1 mi., 15/23 MPG
Advertise Price $175,999
Doc Fee $399
Final Price $176,398
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda Cody

I like how the put that "doc fee" in there.  $175,999 wasn't enough.... they also need the $399 doc fee.   :haha:

Moparman82

Wow, glad you spotted that Cody, with that addition doc fee, it moved out of my budget  :crying:
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

CudaMoparRay

Yup, definitely for people with a ship load of money

HP_Cuda

Give me a break.

When will we see this kinda craziness on ebay?

:bricks:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

hato

u know for a 176k bucks id want super hi res photos clearly ur not hurting for a decent camera if your selling this  :unbelievable:

Roadman

Bet it sells quick   " A fool and his money are soon parted "  I think thats the old saying.   :rebelflag"

MoparJunkie

It says it's a manual too. I thought demons only came in automatics?  :thinking: There are no interior pics though lol. Not enough photos and terrible photos. Not to mention way over priced. Not that a demon is in my price range at all, but I really hope dealers don't gouge customers. That price point is insane!! I'd buy a hellcat all day long at those prices!

*Edit*

Reading further along then it states it's an auto, lol.  :rubeyes: Also they don't even have the car until sometime 2018 Q1. Also this from their site "Photos and VIN Number are not of actual car!!"

I wonder if I can do that. I will presell my project challenger lets say 2020 Q3, I have the buildsheet as well.......... :rofl:

Chryco Psycho

Burdar

Just talked to a friend who is the service manager at a small Chrysler dealer here in Iowa.  They were allotted 1 Demon.  They sold the car to a valued customer for sticker price.  Not sure when it will be built.  It will be F8 green.  :wowzers: