Main Menu

Different AAR combo ???

Started by anlauto, January 10, 2020, 07:29:53 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I really like the white interior with the Burnt Orange  :drooling:  https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/plymouth/aar/2124991.html
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

That is a really good looking color combo! 
definitely changes the appearance a little. 

No description on the car, just a lot about the Joni group.

No fender tag?  No build sheet?   

Cool car regardless!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

JS29

Two speed wiper motor with a rallye cluster, wrong shift handle, premium seats but no overhead console, wood grain inserts.   :thinking: was the elastomeric bumper package available on FK5?  :foul: 

anlauto

Quote from: JS29 on January 11, 2020, 07:20:00 AM
Two speed wiper motor with a rallye cluster, wrong shift handle, premium seats but no overhead console, wood grain inserts.   :thinking: was the elastomeric bumper package available on FK5?  :foul:
:rofl: :rofl: I just like the colour combo... :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

:iagree:  That is a nice combo, Most FK5 vehicles have F4 interiors.  :lookatthat:

RUNCHARGER

I remember really liking FK5 when the cars were new on the lot. Most of us remember them when they were a few years old and faded and that's why the colour gets a bad rap. Greens are that way as well.
Sheldon

Ricomondo

Rallye dash panel with rear defog switch, but no rear defogger setup on the package tray? :dunno:
70' FE5 Challenger T/A
71' GY3 Demon 340

JS29

With no tag or build sheet, Who knows what this car is suppose to be equipped with.  :foul: 

6Pack70

I like how they mention its the customers sole responsibility to verify equipment on this car.   I bet upon closer actual hands on inspection, that AAR is just a dash vin number built the way someone likes it. Possibly never knowing how it should have been equiipped.  Man that's super strong money for something like that.  Im just glad they are kind enough to tell you in thr description to do your homework. 
I will say this though.... I'm in love with the color combination!  Priced right... that would be an awesome car to correct a few things and drive and enjoy the heck out of it.

RUNCHARGER

I think I'd be slipping in a 4 speed too on this one.
Sheldon

6Pack70

As soon as I finished typing, I thought of that too lol.  And a super nice Rimblow wheel.  :bigthumb:

JS29

Giving that there is no telling what it was, I think the two above options would be the perfect finishing touches.    What one would have ordered if they were in the showroom buying there dream car.  :alan2cents: