Main Menu

E-Body Heater Box on ebay

Started by Cuda Cody, January 29, 2017, 07:11:35 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Good point.  With lots of people watching the game today there could be some good deals on Ebay.  I have my eye on something that is closing during the game (and no, it's not the heater box)  :pokeeye:   :rofl:

anlauto

You guys really need to use a sniper service...and forget about it. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71GranCoupe

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 05, 2017, 11:07:47 AM
Good point.  With lots of people watching the game today there could be some good deals on Ebay.  I have my eye on something that is closing during the game (and no, it's not the heater box)  :pokeeye:   :rofl:

Do you need any help on bidding?  :Stirring: :pokeeye: :P

nsmall

Quote from: nsmall on February 05, 2017, 08:27:57 AM

I am thinking my max bid will be $325.  Sound good?

It is painted silver.  I probably cant afford to have it plated so my question is can I paint it black?  Is it supposed to be painted or plated black?  My car is a 73 Cuda.

Thanks

Any opinions on the questions nobody answered above????????

Still cant tag Burdar

Obviously you guys arent as good of friends as I thought you were.  Especially HP_Cuda.  :drunk:

Cuda Cody

I think it will be in the $400 range to own it.   :alan2cents:  But you never know until it ends,   :notsure:

Quote from: nsmall on February 05, 2017, 01:20:57 PM

It is painted silver.  I probably cant afford to have it plated so my question is can I paint it black?  Is it supposed to be painted or plated black?  My car is a 73 Cuda.

Thanks

Still cant tag Burdar

Obviously you guys arent as good of friends as I thought you were.  Especially HP_Cuda.  :drunk:

Cuda Cody

@nsmall  to "Mention" someone so it send them a "tagged" message you'll need to put the tag in the comments here under all the smileys.  The "Tags" you see under the subject line is for the search feature of the forum and google.

So while you're typing a message in this area under the smileys try the "@" followed by the first 3 letters of the member to get the drop down to "tag" him.  Try tagging me if you like?  Put "@" and "cud" and you'll see a list of every member that has "cud" in the start of their name.  If there's to many members to see the one you want, you can continue to type the members name to fine tune the specific list.  Give it a try.

Still cant tag Burdar

71GranCoupe

Thanks

Quite sure they are plated in zinc or similar, as I just looked at both of my cars, 1 AC, 1 no AC and both are plated silver and not painted black.  :thinking: Eastwood has a carb paint that is suppose to be a poor mans zinc/silver plating, that may work. As far as price that would be high for me (325) without seeing it. I traded an extra I had for a trunk lid, and both of us were happy. , Even if you miss the one today, there will be others, so don't get to crazy on bidding. You could even post a parts wanted here and see what happens. There are some who watch that to help thin out their extras. I may have one more, but will not know till spring rolls around, we just got another foot of blowing snow and now it is melting and just a mess. Good Luck!!

Cuda Cody

What year are your cars 71 GranCoupe?  I assume 71 and 70?  I think they might have change to black later on, but not sure?  :notsure:  We need Burdar!

71GranCoupe

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 05, 2017, 02:17:34 PM
What year are your cars 71 GranCoupe?  I assume 71 and 70?  I think they might have change to black later on, but not sure?  :notsure:  We need Burdar!

Right on Cody, 70/71. I keep forgetting of all the changes on the later years.  :bricks:

anlauto

In my opinion silver cad would be correct for 1970-74 E Bodies. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

HP_Cuda

Wow really? Since it's known I'm trying to get rid of parts I won't be adding this to my collection. I merely mentioned it since I never see parts out of Calif.

Now others on this board I cannot speak for.

Good luck!,.

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 05, 2017, 01:39:42 PM
I think it will be in the $400 range to own it.   :alan2cents:  But you never know until it ends,   :notsure:

Quote from: nsmall on February 05, 2017, 01:20:57 PM

Thanks

Still cant tag Burdar

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

nsmall

I LOST

IT SOLD FOR 331.06

My final bid was 326.06 so I guess this person had the sniper set up.

I'll be at the spring fling.  I will make this happen.

Thanks for you help

For the record...I was just playing with you HP_Cuda

71GranCoupe

Keep an eye out for them on   :ebay:  Others will see what this went for and drag out extras and list them in hopes of getting the  :bigmoney:  Some of the bidding agents is easy to tell, you will see multiple bids in succession of the same person when it is all said and done, but not always.  :cheers:

Cuda Cody

They'll be more!  Sorry you didn't get it.  I'll keep my eye open for you.