Main Menu

Ebay: 71 Challenger V-Code 4spd EV2

Started by Skdmark, May 05, 2020, 04:44:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Skdmark

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

Cuda Cody

anlauto

I agree, I really like that too...I would like to restore that car back to it's original glory....He says it's easily a $75K car and it will only take $100K to get it there... :)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JH27N0B

That car must have looked incredible with that color and interior combo!
I couldn't give my turn key mint no rust ever 71 4 speed V code NOM Challenger away after having it listed 3 years, so I have to agree that even if the seller gave this project to you, you'd be underwater if you tried to sell it after it was finished. 
I'll never understand why people will throw piles of money at any blingy looking 71 Cuda out there, but for 71 Challengers, there seems to be little if any premium in value over a '70 despite their rarity.  :notsure:

anlauto

Quote from: JH27N0B on May 05, 2020, 05:28:37 PM
That car must have looked incredible with that color and interior combo!
I couldn't give my turn key mint no rust ever 71 4 speed V code NOM Challenger away after having it listed 3 years, so I have to agree that even if the seller gave this project to you, you'd be underwater if you tried to sell it after it was finished. 
I'll never understand why people will throw piles of money at any blingy looking 71 Cuda out there, but for 71 Challengers, there seems to be little if any premium in value over a '70 despite their rarity.  :notsure:

I was waiting for you to chime in....yours was the first car I thought of... :console: Even my purple and white V code 71 never really sold for what I thought it should have....and it took an overseas buyer to buy mine....I would love to bring this EV2 car back to life....but they just don't get the love their Plymouth brothers do  :crying:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

The money shot right there ... :twothumbsup:

RUNCHARGER

Me likey: I would buy JH27's car first though.
Sheldon

Skdmark

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

R/T's 4 R/P

I looked at the car....Whoever gets it will need a lot of welding wire! Yikes!
:rubeyes:
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

anlauto

1970vcuda

The best thing you could do with that car is fix the floor pans and any structural rust and leave the exterior alone. That car will generate a crowd anywhere it goes if you can keep that look.

antonellomopar

I am the fool who bought the car on ebay....

anlauto

xx88man

Keep yer foot in it