Main Menu

FM3 Pink Cuda New Pictures

Started by anlauto, March 19, 2020, 08:02:46 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Meh: Had one, could care less if I ever have another one. Coolest thing about the colour is that it made it easy to goad people into a street race.
Sheldon

blown motor

At the current exchange rate puts it about $110,000 Cdn.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

71vert340

There's several small details on the car that need to be corrected- ie: Painted door striker bolts - but what are the 2 holes in the cowl between the heater hose attach points and the voltage regulator? My shaker cable boot is 2 inches below those but this has me wondering as those would be in the area of wiper linkage..?
Terry

Crocha617

I owned that car as a project several years ago.

anlauto

So it's a good car then ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Crocha617

Quote from: anlauto on March 19, 2020, 10:13:57 AM
So it's a good car then ?

It was rust free with 99% original metal. So I would say its a good car.

anlauto

So I guess it boils down to the quality of the restoration (already brought into question) and whether or not FM3 can carry a 340 car to the mid-$70's USD  :thinking:

Crocha617

I Sold it as pictured to a guy named Ken out in Fargo, ND. He collected FM3 Cars and had some triple black cars as well. I believe he had his own restoration shop there.

anlauto

Says he's added new pictures.... https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/north-bay/1970-cuda-340-4-speed-real-panther-pink-car/1494029463

Question ?
Isn't that a 1970 Challenger dash bezel ?

JS29