Main Menu

Gran Coupe power window door panels

Started by Roadman, November 13, 2017, 01:52:40 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaMoparRay

anlauto

How many people have Cudas with power windows ? I have an extra set of PW panels here too...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Roadman

Quote from: anlauto on November 13, 2017, 02:25:12 PM
How many people have Cudas with power windows ? I have an extra set of PW panels here too...
How much are yours ? Have any pics ? Will you shi, oh, never mind.    :haha: :rofl:

1 Wild R/T

Thing is Cuda P/W panels aren't a big deal like Challenger P/W door panels cause the switch is located in the same place the window crank is.... So with a Cuda any panels can be cut for power window switches, the location is marked on the back side from the factory...... So any panel will work & the only person buying those panels is someone who needs P/W panels & feels these are a good enough value to use them...

Where as the Challenger P/W switch is lower than the window crank... So if you need power window panels your looking for power window panels your not just cutting any panel & making it work.... Unless you can live with the switch in the wrong spot.....

cuda hunter

Quote from: Roadman on November 13, 2017, 03:03:27 PM
How much are yours ? Have any pics ? Will you shi, oh, never mind.    :haha: :rofl:

:))
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

71GranCoupe

Quote from: Roadman on November 13, 2017, 03:03:27 PM

Here we go again.  :D

cuda hunter

I actually just purchased a set of Gran coupe electric window panels with the red piping for 700.00

Sucks that they are electric but I've been looking for a complete set of the red piping for a while.

If your doing a gran coupe then I feel the price is not totally unacceptable. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Blake@diyhemi.com

Those things have been for sale for a long while, years maybe.

I have a few sets of inserts, once piece shy of a full red insert set, but I'm not sure if I will use them. I have been collecting them because they are rare and I have a Gran Coupe. 

I always have my eyes peeled for gran coupe interior panels and red inserts as well.
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!