Main Menu

half top gran poupe

Started by cuda hunter, July 17, 2018, 07:14:01 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

Just different looking.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/d/1970-barracuda-gran-coupe/6621390591.html

tpr6b-6621390591@sale.craigslist.org

ON EBAY NOW. 1970 Barracuda Gran Coupe. Original 318/904 car, now sports a 360 /727 and 83/4 rear end. EK2 vitamin C, Go Mango paint. Original color. Has fender tag. Please send contact info.

m.ebay.com/itm/1970-Plymouth-Barracuda-Gran-Coupe/202348371270?hash=item2f1ce71d46:g:I6EAAOSwfCpbED31

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

1 Wild R/T

Looks to me like it should have a painted roof.....

RUNCHARGER

Well: Anything would be an improvement.
Sheldon

Shoooter

that is hard to look at ...

screamindriver

I wonder what made him feel the need for those radiator support braces..... :dunno:

anlauto

Wasn't unusual for dealers to add a vinyl top like that back it the day. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

GY3R/T

Would like to see interior pics. Can't find it on ebay.

HP_Cuda

that's a bit of a stretch at 25k
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Burdar

QuoteI wonder what made him feel the need for those radiator support braces.....

I think they look good actually.  With all the bracing people add to these cars now, it might actually be helpful. 

In 74, the factory added braces like that from the firewall to the inner fenders on the A-bodies.  People complained of "cowl shake" and those braces were the factories way of fixing the problem.  I added them to my 68 Dart convertible.  I figured a convertible needs all the help it can get. 

I wonder what those are off of originally?  The late B-bodies...Charger/Magnum/Cordoba used something similar I think.

340challconvert

Do not like the half roof; reminds me of a mid 70's Duster.

Like the idea of the inner fender to radiator support brace
Looks factory and easy way to add some support.
My Challenger convertible always had the cowl shake.

Would like to know where the braces came from?
:thinking:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

RUNCHARGER

$25k? That must include the convt. parts cars.
Sheldon

Rumple

Reminds me of Ronaldo's terrible haircut.