Main Menu

Having a hard time not buying this one... 71 Cuda

Started by Cuda Cody, January 31, 2017, 09:12:57 AM

Previous topic Next topic

70chall440

Mopar or no car!!!

Cudakiller70

Good call Cody on keeping what you got! Never thought one way or the other about 71's until someone posted this car recently. Can't get it out of my head now.

70chall440

Mopar or no car!!!

Shoooter

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 31, 2017, 05:03:40 PM
Thanks for the help guys.  You've talked me down off the ledge.  Looking back I most likely would have regretted it and wished I just restored what I already had.  So that's what I'm going to do.  Keeping the projects and passing on the column shift Cuda.   :drinkingbud:

And here I was dreaming about that Alaskan purple 71 Cuda with a white interior.....  :rubeyes:

HP_Cuda

Cody

Next time you get the feeling that you want to sell some 71's - give me a jingle!!!

:woohoo:

B
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Spikedog08

Quote from: Cudakiller70 on January 31, 2017, 06:47:28 PM
Good call Cody on keeping what you got! Never thought one way or the other about 71's until someone posted this car recently. Can't get it out of my head now.

That is a great picture . . . just love black ebodies!  Makes me think of this car . . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

realn96

:clapping:
Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 31, 2017, 05:03:40 PM
Thanks for the help guys.  You've talked me down off the ledge.  Looking back I most likely would have regretted it and wished I just restored what I already had.  So that's what I'm going to do.  Keeping the projects and passing on the column shift Cuda.   :drinkingbud:

I know what you mean. I'm glad you thought about it and not a knee jerk reaction to just buy it! I've been there before too! :iagree:

realn96

Quote from: Cudakiller70 on January 31, 2017, 06:47:28 PM

BADASS :checkmail:

61K T/A

xx88man

Smart to think it through!

Ya...put me on the list of guys that would love to buy your FC7 project!    8)
Keep yer foot in it

anlauto

This car has been "sold" according to the ad on Mofarts.com :alan2cents:

Funny.....if you click on the top of E Body cars for sale and scroll down....you see "sold.....sold....sold....sold....." I guess somebodies buying cars.....It's great to see so many marked as "sold" :takemymoney: :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

I keep expecting things to level off but no sign of it yet. My stocks are going up like crazy too so I want to leave my money invested.
Sheldon

71GranCoupe

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on March 01, 2017, 07:57:35 AM
I keep expecting things to level off but no sign of it yet. My stocks are going up like crazy too so I want to leave my money invested.

i hear ya there Sheldon. My money guys says we are overdue for a 20% correction. Yikes!!! I moved about half to a little more secure spot last week.

Cuda Cody

I tried to get my guy to move half my money, but he doesn't like making change for a dollar.   :haha:

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on March 01, 2017, 02:06:01 PM
I moved about half to a little more secure spot last week.