Main Menu

I like this one, a bit pricey I suppose but complete.

Started by RUNCHARGER, May 27, 2018, 08:37:54 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Cuda Cody

I would just clean it up and make it a fun driver!  Pretty neat patina.

RUNCHARGER

That's exactly what I was thinking too Cody. A lot of interesting cars have come up this past week. A friend of mine is also letting go of his 67 GTX convt. in similar shape to this one. I would do the same with it. Get it running and drive it as is for awhile.
Sheldon

Shoooter

I agree.  drive it as it is. the prices have sure went up so this is all the average guy can afford now.

Fastmark

The guy is not a marketing genius though. Pick it up and put it on the trailer. Take limited pictures with your phone of the outside and list it on eBay. If it was me, I'd take it home, buff the paint , clean the interior and remove the carpet and maybe get this one started. It would already be sold at his asking price. Pictures on a lift of the bottom really helps. Of coarse he may BE a marketing genius. It may be a rust bucket under all that dirt. I don't like to sell Gomer Pyle cars. Surprise,surprise, surprise. Lol. Looks like a good car from what I see, though.

RUNCHARGER

Bottom shots would help all right but I suspect work would be needed. I like to buy them totally bolted together. I see a bunch of loose parts and I figure stuff is missing for sure or good parts have been pulled and bad parts have been subbed. I guess we all see it differently though.
Sheldon