Main Menu

Interesting 1971 Cuda - Heater Delete !

Started by anlauto, April 21, 2018, 04:15:20 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Check this 71 out.....FC7 purple, 340 Power windows and heater delete of all things....Cool (no pun intended) 8)

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/cto/d/1971-plymouth-cuda-340-fc7/6562035524.html
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

Sweet! '

Although 30K?   Seems high.  But what a cool car. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

xx88man

$30k is too high...would be a cool car though! Who needs heat?!?!   :D
Keep yer foot in it

RUNCHARGER

That's a really interesting car. I bet it is rusty everywhere though.
Sheldon

cuda hunter

HAVE FOR SALE THIS VERY RARE 71 CUDA---THIS WAS AN EXPORT CAR TO HAWAII. PLUMB CRAZY/ IN VIOLET TO BE CORRECT. ---- GET THIS!! HEATER DELETE WITH PWR. WINDOWS!!! IT MAY WELL BE 1 OF 1. VERY SOLID FLOORS AND FRAME RAILS .RUNS AND DRIVES BUT WILL NEED RESTORED. YES #s MATCHING. TAKE A LOOK!! FENDER TAG AND BLD. SHEET ARE PRESENT. CONSOLE IS IN THE TRUNK,CAR IS COMPLETE.
☎ (715) 292-3680
reply by email:
zs6vw-6562035524@sale.craigslist.org
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

superdave

cuda hunter

Cuda Cody

That's a very cool cuda!   :inlove:  I can see him getting close to what he's asking.  It's the right year, right color, right numbers, and there's not many of those projects left.  Someone will step up and want to bring that car back to life.   That car all restored will be a real head turner.   :1place:

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 21, 2018, 08:11:59 PM
That's a very cool cuda!   :inlove:  I can see him getting close to what he's asking.  It's the right year, right color, right numbers, and there's not many of those projects left.  Someone will step up and want to bring that car back to life.   That car all restored will be a real head turner.   :1place:

Where's the 715 area code ? Is that your neck of the woods @Cuda Cody ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Cuda Cody

anlauto

Yea ...I just googled it again....had the  "W" States mixed up....my bad :headbang:

Mpdlawdog

the add was deleted...must have been a good deal :notsure:

cuda hunter

thats why I like to post the words and numbers from the add.  You can call the guy.  Maybe it didn't sell and he'll let it go for cheaper.  or more.

I have a 70 firebird that I have had on CL a few times.  Cheap too. 5K for a 1/2 year model.  Anyway CL deletes them after so long. Wish someone would call me from an old add and ask if they wanna buy it. 

Mpdlawdog

Quote from: cuda hunter on May 03, 2018, 09:37:06 PM
thats why I like to post the words and numbers from the add.  You can call the guy.  Maybe it didn't sell and he'll let it go for cheaper.  or more.

I have a 70 firebird that I have had on CL a few times.  Cheap too. 5K for a 1/2 year model.  Anyway CL deletes them after so long. Wish someone would call me from an old add and ask if they wanna buy it.

this is true...Im always a day late and a dollar short when it comes to finding deals...thats my favorite year of firebirds! 

Crocha617