Main Menu

JH V-Code

Started by 71GranCoupe, April 10, 2017, 04:15:34 PM

Previous topic Next topic

71GranCoupe

Not sure how long this will be posted until pulled/sold, but there is supposedly a JH V code car, even has a dash VIN posted, wonder what Dan and others have to say about this.

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/6055364704.html

anlauto

Weren't we just talking about V code Challenger made in California ? @6bblgt @Cuda Cody
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71GranCoupe

Quote from: anlauto on April 10, 2017, 04:22:04 PM
Weren't we just talking about V code Challenger made in California ? @6bblgt @Cuda Cody

Possibly, I was out of the loop for a couple days while in California.

Cuda Cody

Why JH?  All V-Codes were supposed to be JS.  Would LOVE to see the fender tag.  Doubt there is a Build Sheet.

Cuda Cody

I'll give him a call....

Cuda Cody

Spoke to him on the phone and he is sending me a photo of the fender tag, interior and engine bay.  He said it's got A53 on the tag and a Q for a VON number.

71GranCoupe

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 10, 2017, 04:53:19 PM
Spoke to him on the phone and he is sending me a photo of the fender tag, interior and engine bay.  He said it's got A53 on the tag and a Q for a VON number.

Q=Public Relations or Chrysler Executive/Lease Car

Might get interesting

RUNCHARGER

Hmm: I know what I'm thinking but it will be fun to see the tag.
Sheldon

71GranCoupe

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on April 10, 2017, 05:16:46 PM
Hmm: I know what I'm thinking but it will be fun to see the tag.

I hear ya Sheldon. As we know, the rules of MOPAR does not always hold up with Chrysler Exec ordered cars.

6bblgt

I've seen the fender tag pic, but can't find it right now - but "FAKE" with plenty of ERRORs almost to the point of being comical - it was on eBay a number of years ago.

anlauto

I recognize the paint job :thinking: Seen the car somewhere before. :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Crocha617

Yes that car has been discussed before. It surfaces every few years. It was definately on ebay in the past. I think everyone that chimed in agreed it wasn't legit in the past.

Cuda Cody

:foul:

RUNCHARGER

Untouched original obviously.
Sheldon

1 Wild R/T