Main Menu

Looks very nice for the $$$.

Started by Roadman, October 11, 2017, 04:25:43 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Neat car, but the repaint kinda takes away from the "un-restored" claim.  If you can paint a car and still have it be un-restored, then I guess you can paint the engine too (which they did) and might as well just restore it then. With that said, I like the car allot.  I might have been a player if it was truly an un-restored original car.  I want to find a super clean slant 6 someday.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

cuda hunter

Quote from: Cuda Cody on October 11, 2017, 04:31:13 PM
Neat car, but the repaint kinda takes away from the "un-restored" claim.  If you can paint a car and still have it be un-restored, then I guess you can paint the engine too (which they did) and might as well just restore it then. With that said, I like the car allot.  I might have been a player if it was truly an un-restored original car.  I want to find a super clean slant 6 someday.

:iagree:
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

ec_co

that thing is pretty clean metal wise for an unrestored (esp in FL). too much $$ though for what it is. not many of the slantys left, hopefully the new owner will keep it
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

70/6chall

Well guys...... You know I'd chime in on this one, along with EC_CO. Both of us having SL/6 E-bodies.
28K are you kidding? I'll admit it's clean, it has as much SE trim as mine does, nice to see on a SL6 car (they are usually so plain) except in some very odd instances, maybe ordered that way. The R/T badges throw me. Ok, I have to admit I did put the power bulge hood on mine, only because I like them and I paid $55. for it. But the call-outs do say 6-cylinder. So it says 225 hood up, 225 hood down. I guess a person has the right to ask whatever they want for thier car. There was a guy at the last Spring Fling with a Sublime '70 SL6 Challenger, he wanted to sell his, and he had an appraisal for $27,500. I'm really not sure where to go with this. Some of those small surprises of life, still an E-body no matter what.     Thanks,   Al

Chryco Psycho

Looks like it is a R/T too at least the decklid says so
Real /slant Type I guess  :notsure: