Main Menu

My old AAR for sale UPDATE

Started by anlauto, January 31, 2023, 05:19:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Just got an email from a guy in Texas that owns my old AAR, he's thinking of selling it now and was wondering what it's worth ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

At least it doesn't sport those bizarre stickers the one owner stuck on it.
Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on January 31, 2023, 05:48:24 PM
At least it doesn't sport those bizarre stickers the one owner stuck on it.
Come on Sheldon....what's wrong with a few "stickers"  :haha: :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

RUNCHARGER

I know it's hard to believe I really try to keep my mouth shut sometimes, but it's so hard!
Sheldon

anlauto

Here's a direct quote from the current owner....the type of stuff that makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside....I finished this car eight years ago in the Summer of 2015...

I bought the In-Violet/ white car you restored awhile back. It's still beautiful and has the best running 340-6 I've ever driven.  :slapme5:

Cuda_mark

[mention]anlauto [/mention] I think you should have held on to this beauty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jay Bee

So, he's wondering "what it's worth". Did you give him your opinion on WIW 'cause I'm terrible at that.

anlauto

Quote from: Jay Bee on February 01, 2023, 06:55:05 AM
So, he's wondering "what it's worth". Did you give him your opinion on WIW 'cause I'm terrible at that.

I replied $125K -$150K in today's crazy market :dunno:

Katfish

moonshine_mike

Looks a bit similar to a 73 Cuda I have. Didn't want to sell it, so I added a six pack, overhead console and other features I am partial to. However, its value is still likely about a quarter of the original true AAR that started the thread. Does get me to the grocery store though. (And back)
Seeing the pictures of the white interior really pops with good contrast. I might upgrade this project with white one day.

anlauto

Nice cars there  :twothumbsup: I'm very partial to white interiors with all the high impact colours...just love the way they "standout" specially with factory tint glass  :drooling:

anlauto

Even says so in the ad...LOL😂
https://www.ebay.com/itm/285152009818?hash=item4264625e5a:g:b-MAAOSwZHBj8UxM

Lots of nice pictures :drooling: however I really thought the rear end would have settled down a bit after all this time... :thinking:

RUNCHARGER

Yup: That was really noticeable when you built it, it wouldn't take much for it to look just that little bit better.
Sheldon

tman

Quote from: anlauto on February 18, 2023, 05:20:39 PM
Even says so in the ad...LOL😂
https://www.ebay.com/itm/285152009818?hash=item4264625e5a:g:b-MAAOSwZHBj8UxM

Lots of nice pictures :drooling: however I really thought the rear end would have settled down a bit after all this time... :thinking:

What rear springs did you use and were they stock height?  That is a bit high, but beautiful car.  Im looking to get new rear leafs.  Thx

anlauto

I had the factory springs re-arched ....that's why I figured they would settle down, they usually do