Main Menu

Nice 70 SHAKER Challenger RT for sale...

Started by anlauto, February 12, 2017, 09:32:30 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Brads70

Nice looking Challenger!  It wears that colour well!

Finoke

fc7cuda

Beautiful car, I'm sorry that Bill is selling it.  He's a really good guy.   :bigthumb:

Tom

HEMICUDA

85K USD is way to high, that's like 1.5 million in Canadian money.

erik70rt

Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

anlauto

Quote from: HEMICUDA on April 07, 2017, 10:16:44 AM
85K USD is way to high, that's like 1.5 million in Canadian money.

Actually being an original shaker six pack car, I'm surprised it has sold yet at $85K . I guess the auto is really holding it back :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

MONC

And here we are in June and not sold yet.
Agreed auto and non-matching motor do not help for most prospective buyers.
When I first saw it , I was impressed, still am, but not a buyer at $85K.

anlauto

Yea...I asked the owner to let me know when it sells so I can update my website, so I have to assume it hasn't sold....I know it's done a couple of stints on EBay too :rolleyes:

Same with that orange Cuda...at first he thought he had a $100K USD car.....and still all this time and can't get $85K :dunno:

750-h2

In my opinion that Shaker car is not overpriced. With a less than stellar economy and with the present strong stock market it is hard to find someone to spend that king of $ for a toy.  Traditionally, expensive muscle cars are gobbled up by investors when the stock market goes down. :alan2cents:

RUNCHARGER

Agreed. Some sellers have sure gotten lucky though in the last year or so.
Sheldon

MoparJunkie

Very nice car! On a side note I looked at your website anlauto. You have done a lot of great looking cars and have some very nice projects in the works! I liked that superbee that was sold too, I wouldn't mind finding a B body down the road and I have always liked those 70 superbees. My buddy has a 383 4 speed 70 superbee FC7 that he is working on. Gorgeous cars!

realn96

auto tranny has to be whats holding back the sale. I feel in my opinion , its priced right. But with that said ,I wouldn't want an A/T car!