scf100

1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

CudaMoparRay

JS29

Is int that a little pricey for a clone?  :alan2cents: 

ragtopdodge

anlauto

Likely in the $40K-$45K range considering it's a nice clone. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

anlauto

I don't like when people "CLONE" a 'Cuda but leave off all the standard 'Cuda trim on the tail panel, belt line, wheel openings and rockers....it's that trim that makes the 'Cuda not just billboards and a two scoop hood.... :alan2cents:

You might as well clone a sheep be leave the fourth leg off   :P
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

JS29

NOT vary accurate is it! we could call it 1/2 a clone, tribute, what ever term they use for a FRAUD!     :foul:                 It was an N code four speed car, A 'cuda in cog neato.

ragtopdodge

"If you decode the VIN, you will see that this was a true, original 383/4-speed car. "

BS.  No fender tag, no buildsheet.

Never could understand you spending $25k on a paint job, yet don't paint the fender bolts?

Rotisserie restoration, yet underneath is spray bombed black?

Pfft.
::)

anlauto

Quote from: ragtopdodge on November 05, 2019, 09:18:41 AM
"If you decode the VIN, you will see that this was a true, original 383/4-speed car. "

BS.  No fender tag, no buildsheet.

Never could understand you spending $25k on a paint job, yet don't paint the fender bolts?

Rotisserie restoration, yet underneath is spray bombed black?

Pfft.
::)

Interesting...I never even looked at that comment or the listed VIN for that matter....It list the VIN as a BH23N1 which is a 383 4bbl Barracuda....the ad also states "original 4 speed transmission" and if the VIN matches then it is a 1 of 78 car which is pretty rare. :rubeyes:

Still doesn't change my opinion of a value, but if it was an original FJ6 car as well....it should have been restored back to original in my opinion.