NOS woodgrain shift ball

Started by three two barrels, February 14, 2020, 07:17:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

three two barrels

NOS woodgrain shifter ball, only $299.
Not mine
[ebay]223742801058[/ebay]

fc7cuda

Hmm, don't recall seeing them in a bag - usually in a blue/white box.

headejm

cuda hunter

Since it is good on a 76, wouldn't that have been produced factory until the early 80's anyway.  So later production of it would still be consider nos right?  Did they start putting items in bags in the 80's? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

JH27N0B

Since the original one on my 70 convertible is pretty worn I've thought I should replace it someday if a nice nos one turns up.  What are those worth nowadays?

cuda hunter

Looks like 299.00.   plus ebays shipping costs. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

RUNCHARGER

Well: The whole world is looking at it and not paying that....
Sheldon

cuda hunter

good point. 

I would have to think 100 bucks is what I would want to top out at. 

RUNCHARGER

I agree. Back when I used to use Ebay I used to like winning bids but then I'd have the feeling that I paid more for the part than anyone else in the world would. It used to be great though.
Sheldon

mccannix

Chet always has quality NOS, and there was a time when they might sell for that, but not in this day and age,.... unless he gets that one guy.
Considering that you can buy a pretty close reproduction for $55.00

cuda hunter

That's why I figured 100 bucks.  Twice the repro price.   Seems the common up sale price on nos is 100%.