Main Menu

Now here is a craigslist ad

Started by cuda hunter, June 25, 2018, 09:31:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/plymouth-barracuda-for-sale/6626449928.html

fwpsm-6626449928@sale.craigslist.org

Plymouth Barracuda for sale - $1 (Jeffco)
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

1970 barracuda
VIN: BS23N1B107798
fuel: gas
odometer: 41195
title status: missing
transmission: manual

Plymouth Barracuda for sale. Doesn't start, license plates have tags from 1991, body looks OK but tires are flat and brakes seem stuck. Black exterior, black interior, stick shift, looks cool but it's in a garage of a house we just bought and need it gone ASAP so we can start demo for remodel. Driveway is pretty steep so I think you'll need a truck to pull it or a tow truck. Will post pictures later today.

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!!! Thanks for the emails, we just gave it to a neighbor kid that came over and wants to rehab it. He said it's a 1971 - sorry to the people that asked about the year, I didn't know and had to guess. If he doesn't come get it tonight with his dad, I'll call people that emailed me in order of responses.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

RUNCHARGER

I imagine it's B.S. but we can dream.
Sheldon

cuda hunter

Well they have my email anyway. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Brads70

cuda hunter

triple black manual 71.  We don't want it.  Come get it.   :rubeyes: