Main Menu

One of None ?....OR...???????

Started by anlauto, September 12, 2022, 06:25:10 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

I think if I was going to build it in that much detail, I would have done it in FY1 Yellow :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

Quote from: cuda hunter on September 12, 2022, 06:39:12 PM
yellow?  personal preference?
Josh come on....personal preference ? Really ?

You're going to tell me you've never seen the infamous 1971 Challenger T/A ad ? :drunk: :console:

Brads70

70rag383

Hey Alan, we should go and check it out. It looks very nice even tho it's made up.  Peel is not too far from either of us. And I agree, weird that Peel has this car. Nobody beats a deal from Peel! I hear their ads all the time on the radio.

MoparLeo

Wasn't that actually a cut and paste photo job on the 71 T/A and it never really existed ?
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

cuda hunter

Quote from: anlauto on September 12, 2022, 06:46:49 PM
Quote from: cuda hunter on September 12, 2022, 06:39:12 PM
yellow?  personal preference?
Josh come on....personal preference ? Really ?

You're going to tell me you've never seen the infamous 1971 Challenger T/A ad ? :drunk: :console:

Ya got me.  I have seen that ad, but I don't pay that much attention to challenges, so I did totally miss that.  Thanks for filling me in though.  I would agree with you, make it fy1 to match the only 71 t/a out there. 

Good looking cars, both the yellow and the red. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

JH27N0B

Quote from: MoparLeo on September 12, 2022, 11:46:25 PM
Wasn't that actually a cut and paste photo job on the 71 T/A and it never really existed ?
Yes they airbrushed photos of a '70 to make it a '71.  That was back in the olden days before they had computers and could do photoshopping!
The picture they used came from the photos they took for this '70 advertisement.