Main Menu

Perfect car for ME to restore.....

Started by anlauto, March 16, 2017, 10:13:28 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

This car is already local to me and Brad actually.....
http://carsonline-ads.com/colsite/col?use=UC3_ViewPosting&cmd=showPosting&postingID=88803
If anybody wants to buy it and have me do a full ground up restoration.....This would be a beautiful car when finished !

EF8 dark green, 440 SIX BARREL, 4 SPEED 4:10 DANA SHAKER car  :drooling:

I can give you easy monthly payments over a 12-18 month period  :bigmoney:

I figure you could buy and restore the car and still be under or just above $100K USD  :takemymoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

:inlove:  And the price is pretty fair!!!   :banana: 

HP_Cuda

No 4 speed, no 6 barrel, many items missing and you basically have to start over at 36.5k. Dunno is the motor still original to the Cuda?

If Alan can stay under 100k USD for a V-code it might be worth it to someone who has been looking for one.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

303 Mopar

If it is not number matching you will be way upside down on the restoration of this one.  I like the green, but not everyones favorite which could also hurt the overall value.

anlauto

Getting harder to find original 4 speed SHAKER six barrel cars that are still numbers matching  :alan2cents: ....

I've got one coming in later this year, for restoration, that the guy paid closer to six figures for and it's not numbers matching either... :takealook:

The orange one on my web site is not numbers matching, either is the blue one I restored two years ago....

All are 4spd Shaker cars.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

303 Mopar

Quote from: anlauto on March 16, 2017, 12:36:12 PM
Getting harder to find original 4 speed SHAKER six barrel cars that are still numbers matching  :alan2cents: .....

I think @Cuda Cody has them all.   :pokeeye:

MOPAR FANATIC

Quote from: 303 Mopar on March 16, 2017, 12:52:17 PM
Quote from: anlauto on March 16, 2017, 12:36:12 PM
Getting harder to find original 4 speed SHAKER six barrel cars that are still numbers matching  :alan2cents: .....

I think @Cuda Cody has them all.   :pokeeye:

:foul: ALONG with all the HEMI cars,  :haha:

Brads70

With that phone number , it must be closer to me than to you Alan?  :dunno:
Lots of money to take the drag racing mods out of it though?
Cool car though!

anlauto

Quote from: Brads70 on March 20, 2017, 01:29:54 PM
Cool car though!

Yea...I Googled the number and it's in Barrie....Still pretty decent price for a V code :alan2cents:

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on March 20, 2017, 01:49:05 PM
Quote from: Brads70 on March 20, 2017, 01:29:54 PM
Cool car though!

Yea...I Googled the number and it's in Barrie....Still pretty decent price for a V code :alan2cents:

Weird I didn't sniff it out before, never seen it?

Brads70

Well crap I was going to go look at this tonight  with a buddy that wanted it, had cash in hand but it sold last night for 45K Can I assume, going to Saskatchewan...? Buyer bought it sight unseen.
Bummed out for my buddy as he has been shopping /looking for the right car for over a year now.....
My buddy knew the seller personally too.  :pullinghair:

anlauto

Darn, they should send it here first  :pullinghair:

RUNCHARGER

Hmm: Gathering up a 4 speed, shaker and 6bbl, they'll likely have $60k into it before buying sheetmetal, turning a wrench or firing up the zipwheel.
Sheldon

anlauto