R code Challenger

Started by FlatlandTA, November 12, 2017, 04:36:53 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Wonder how much he wants for it? 

Chryco Psycho

I can think of a way to find out  :takemymoney:

Finoke

Mount Holly is about 35 miles from me if anybody is serious and needs it checked out.

I would love to have it but vowed not to buy another car until our house addition is finished  :bricks:

Cuda Cody

I would love to know more about it, but I'm afraid I'm out of money and room.   :headbang:  Sounds like it could be a sweet car when it's done.  Hard to find something better then a Hemi in an E-Body.

Chryco Psycho

Depends what you want most I guess  :thinking:

Finoke

1 Wild R/T

Someone here should love it... It's not the typical boring high impact color....    :rofl:

cuda hunter

Craig Alan
6 hrs
1970 Challenger R code
$1
Mt Holly, NJ
I have a '70 Challenger R/T, 426, auto. It was my Hemi project car. I brought it home in boxes. The hemi, 727 and Dana rear all probably need rebuilding. Body & paint pretty much complete, needs complete assembly. I have most of the parts, some oem, some repro. Will probably need a little more. I have not had any search done on the history, frankly, I didn't care because I was keeping it. I was told by the previous owner that it was purchased to race. He claimed the odometer was probably correct at 1143 miles, I'm not sure. If somebody is interested and wants to make me a serious offer, I'm willing to listen. You can see what they're bringing and this one has had a good start. Unfortunately, I can't find the numerous photos taken throughout the body & paint work. If you want to come look, I'll be happy to show it to you, otherwise you'll have wait until I get some new pics. Oh, it's Sandpebble beige, no stripes. Below is a pic of the actual engine. Text or email only, at this stage. Thanks, Craig
609-868-4220 or craig@candsequipment.net
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Quote from: Cuda Cody on November 12, 2017, 04:39:20 PM
Wonder how much he wants for it?

Well he will "listen" to you. 

Anyone find out?
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

RUNCHARGER

Eiyah: Not many colours kill my interest but even I have my limits.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

That is a rarely seen color !

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on November 12, 2017, 08:04:29 PM
That is a rarely seen color !

There's a reason for that.... Sorry I like lots of colors, love EF8 but Beige? No, not happening...  I know lots of folks are tired of every car being a high impact color but there is a reason so many Muscle Era Mopar's are painted bright colors... They are "In your face" cars & the "In your face" colors just work.... Boring Beige is fine for grandma's 4dr Coronet but not Hemi Challenger's or AAR Cuda's... Though the AAR can pull it off with all the black out...

RzeroB

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on November 13, 2017, 07:21:21 AM
Boring Beige is fine for grandma's 4dr Coronet but not a Hemi Challenger ...

:haha:  "Boring-Beige" ... actually sounds like a real factory color ... "Hmmm? Should we get the car in Rallye-Red or Boring-Beige ... what do you think? Well you know how I like earth-tones, so lets make it Boring-Beige. Okay, Boring-Beige it is!"  :haha:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

HP_Cuda

Jeez, someone find out how much the guy wants already!

:popcorn:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200