Main Menu

Rare 1970 Cuda 440 6 pack auto Dana rear track pack car with build sheet

Started by 70_440-6Cuda, August 11, 2022, 05:02:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70_440-6Cuda

Rare 1970 Cuda 440 6 pack auto Dana rear track pack car with build sheet on ebay

Anyone know this car?  Has build sheet, supposed to be all original #s matching

https://www.ebay.com/itm/304588629799
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

horse

Was for sale for i think $80k about 6 months ago.
Now it fluctuates from $90k - $150k depending on the flippers mood.
Just passed it at Mecum for $80k
There was talk on the Mopar Fender tag page on FB by Clint Howarth of the block being re-stamped - I have no knowledge if this is correct or not.

kathyscuda

70_440-6Cuda

yeah, pictures are not great.  I missed the column shift... just seems like the price is pretty low, and was curious about the authenticity of the #s matching / broadcast sheet.  Thanks for the info...I am not on FB -

@horse did you see the car at Mecum?  thoughts?  If it did not sell at $80k that is a bit of a concern.

I am debating if I want to keep going on bringing my car back to original or just buying the right car already done - not as fun but financially it probably makes more sense.... :thinking:
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

anlauto

A 1970 V code Cuda has to have all the right bells and whistles, numbers matching and very well documented to into the six figure range... :alan2cents:
They are like V code 70 Challengers R/T's, they are pretty plentiful and usually come up for sale quite often, good ones can still be found under $100K
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Considering the price point on the Quebec one, restoration fail.
Sheldon