Main Menu

RARE V-code SHAKER Cuda for sale

Started by anlauto, December 23, 2019, 08:31:09 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Desmond

Quote from: cuda hunter on December 24, 2019, 08:36:19 AM
The font of numbers on the engine match identically with the font on the transmission.

Sure , but the font doesn't match Hamtramck font. Nor does it match any Mopar I have owned or inspected. But maybe the gang stamp broke that day - dunno.

See Dave Wise reference

anlauto

I think if they are re-stamped, they did a good enough job to fool me... :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Desmond

trans VIN reference - one thing is that the SPD of this car is November 18 and the trans was assembled beforehand on November 11th so that's a good thing.

Challenger in NC

mped twice.
Quote from: Desmond on December 24, 2019, 09:06:52 AM
trans VIN reference - one thing is that the SPD of this car is November 18 and the trans was assembled beforehand on November 11th so that's a good thing.

I just realized that day 3028 of the 10K calender corresponds to Nov. 11, 1969, so just coincidence that its the same last 4 of the VIN. I was wondering why the 3028 was stamped twice.

JH27N0B

Quote from: kdcarman on December 23, 2019, 10:51:01 AM
Any guesses on what the reserve is?
Someone on Moparts reported $60K reserve.
I wonder where these sellers come up with their ideas of what their cars are worth.  For $60K plus what it will cost to restore and have it ready to go in a couple years at a minimum, you could likely find 2 nice turnkey V code E bodies to buy instead, and be driving them as soon as you could get them home!  :alan2cents: