Main Menu

Should I get another white one?! :)

Started by ViperMan, June 06, 2017, 04:26:02 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Nice driver, I agree with high 20's in this day and age. Not generally a white fan although I do like 71 Chargers in white. Of course 70 Challengers in white are cool too (and very photogenic).
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

:inlove: that car.  White looks soooooo good and it's not a color most people see everyday at a show.  The car looks very clean and done well.  But I'm with you guys, $40k is a bit strong.  I'm thinking $30k is where it should be.   :banana: 

ViperMan

Well now I'm in love with the blue 440 round-taillight car someone just posted on the Facebook page!  :)

But yeah - pretty much any Barracuda for sale at a dealership of any kind is a "walk away and forget about it" deal.

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on June 06, 2017, 08:26:15 AM
Nice driver, I agree with high 20's in this day and age. Not generally a white fan although I do like 71 Chargers in white. Of course 70 Challengers in white are cool too (and very photogenic).

There's a member here that has a triple white factory sunroof 1971 Charger R/T  :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Spikedog08

Numbers matching . . . $30K . . . that car as is . . . $25K IMO
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

JS29

Quote from: Spikedog08 on June 06, 2017, 09:40:09 AM
Numbers matching . . . $30K . . . that car as is . . . $25K IMO
28K TOPS and only because it has A rallye Gage cluster and A 4-speed!!!

anlauto

Nope...I'm sticking with factory stripe and black vinyl.....and rally wheels or magnums :alan2cents:

Chryco Psycho