Main Menu

Superbird for parts anyone.....?

Started by Brads70, May 15, 2017, 03:54:43 PM

Previous topic Next topic

71GranCoupe

That one pops up every once in awhile. It will definitely be an import when it is finished being restored with AMD parts.  :barf:

Cuda Cody

No title, no numbers and nothing really to use in the metal department...  so you're buying the idea.   :idea:  I'll sell you the same idea for half price and you don't even need to come get a pile of rust.   :haha:

ec_co

sadly its barely usable as yard art   :crying:
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

70/6chall

"Relax! My dads a TV repairman, He's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it."
          Thanks,  Al

tallhair

Chryco Psycho

Alan will have it restored in 1 month  , don't ask about the bill though :Thud:

Cuda Cody

:yes:  Alan is like a factory.  Feel like I could call him up and place an order and he could pretty much build anything anyone wanted.    :drinkingbud:

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on May 15, 2017, 06:48:28 PM
Alan will have it restored in 1 month  , don't ask about the bill though :Thud:

cuda hunter

Quote from: ec_co on May 15, 2017, 05:08:31 PM
sadly its barely usable as yard art   :crying:

To me that is a very beautiful piece of yard art.   I'd love to have that!

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

ec_co

Quote from: cuda hunter on May 15, 2017, 07:50:26 PM
Anyone know what he's asking?

"well, I've seen them selling at auction for $200,000, so I won't take less than $50k for it ......"  (not a real quote, but might not be far off)
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

61K T/A

I think using the word "parts" is pushing it just wee bit.

RUNCHARGER

"Does not have a title or numbers". Hmm, I wonder if the body numbers have been pulled and live on?
Sheldon

61K T/A

Start by looking for all orange SuperBirds is  a good place to start. I'm sure no one can stamp the panels with the vin #'s to look like original stampings.

6bblgt

rumor is, the numbers have not been reused - still in possession of the guy that junked it in the '80s